The Mark of the Jandal

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Practical Jokes on Peace Corps Volunteers

I was talking to a fellow volunteer about packages. She mentioned that
every time she picks up a package from a particular friend she is worried
that the customs officer is going to pull out a dildo. I thought: wouldn't
it be funny to select volunteers randomly off the internet and send them
odd sexual amenities: inflatable dolls, ball gags, a silicone fists or two.
Imagine the look on the volunteers face as the Moroccan customs agent pulls
out a two foot long, 3.5 inch wide phallace --- and to think the packing
slip said school supplies.

--

1 Comments:

  • Hey, I just noticed your comment on my post linking to you. A dozen years later, I don't have anyone that I'm really thinking about getting in touch with, but if you find yourself around Vaipouli College (are PCVs still teaching there? If you don't know it, it's Savai'i -- the village nearby is Avao) say hi for me to anyone who was around in 93'-'94 and remembers Miss Morgan. And if Kuki and Sara are still running Le Lagoto Bar at the bottom of the hill there, you should certainly have a drink -- at least when I was there, it was the best bar in Savai'i.

    Best of luck!

    By Blogger LizardBreath, at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home