The Mark of the Jandal

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Postcards

So the other day I got a postcard from some place in Florida. It was signed 'Aurght', and I cannot for the life of me figure out who sent it. The handwriting was similar to Heather's, but it wasn't hers. I was wondering who sent it. If you could email me that would be nice john dot m dot harrold _at_ gmail dot com. Another odd thing is that it was postmarked on the 30th of March in St. Petersburg Florida and that's the day it came in --- unbelievably fast for the mail here.

2 Comments:

  • LOL.... My name is Dwight and you replied to some of my questions. So I thought "everyone loves to get mail" so I sent you a postcard from my beach house in St. Pete Beach... Sorry for the D that looked like an A.

    By Blogger Dwight, at 3:28 PM  

  • My first test blog.
    my first test blog
    [url=http://tboardu.blog.hr] my first test blog [/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home